Sunday, June 27, 2010

WELCOME!

Good morning world!!!
Okay, maybe it's not morning all over the world, but it's morning where I live, and that's enough for me!
My name is Nat, I live in the United States, and I'm a teenager. To be more exact, I'm a teenager who does WAY too much work!
I don't have a job per se, but I've been doing work with historical preservation for... about 4 years now. And this isn't just once a month for an hour, mind you. No, at least twice a year I'm at the Colorado Preserve America Youth Summit. If you don't know what it is, Google it. It's seriously incredible.
But now... I have a bit of a dilemma. But a good one, most definitely. I just got invited to the National Youth Leadership Conference in Washington, D.C. this fall! (Google that too. It's absolutely massive and I'm not missing it for the world) But... we're going to have to raise over 2,000 dollars to get me there!
AND you can follow my fund raising exploits RIGHT HERE! From the comfort of your computer! Isn't that EXCITING?!?!
Okay, maybe it isn't THAT exciting...
But keep watching here, folks. I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment